Position Summary: The student will be working on various projects related to improvements in the organization’s financial and operational reporting capabilities and environment.
- Prime on project to identify process opportunities, planning, and deploying robotic process automation within the Planning & Corporate Finance (P&CF) organization.
- Enhance the use of the company’s upgraded MS SharePoint environment for document review, approval, and publication within the CFO organization, researching and trialing various SharePoint features and capabilities, and setting up the appropriate process for various departments.
- Assist with introduction of new reports and enhancement to existing reports, including where appropriate development of ETL (data Extract, Transform, Load) processes and report design within the MS Office and MS SQL environments.
- Assist with the P&CF organization’s work as Subject Matter Experts, on the company’s development and implementation of an upgraded Business Intelligence environment.
- Motivated, detail-oriented, team player.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel, Access.
- Exposure to MS SharePoint and MS SQL environments.
- An attitude of continuous improvement.
- Willingness and ability to operate effectively beyond one’s current spectrum of expertise or experience.
- Ability to incorporate new technologies into work flows.
- Exposure to enterprise planning and business intelligence tools an asset.
- Pursuing an Undergraduate Degree in Math, Accounting, Financial Management, Economics or Business.
Apply for this position