The Business Process Analyst will be part of the RiverStone Continuous Improvement program located in Manchester, NH.
In this role you will learn and use business function and process modeling techniques to identify, design and measure business improvements that will drive advancements in efficiency, risk mitigation and profitability. Continuous Improvement projects are run in agile sprints to provide immediate benefits to the business unit in addition to identifying longer term improvement initiatives.
Business areas may include Claims, Finance, Reinsurance, Actuarial, Operations, Office of General Counsel, Acquisitions, and more.
- Attend the RiverStone Continuous Improvement workshop to learn the methodologies, modeling software and techniques used for these projects
- Conduct interviews, gather information and create detailed function and process models for current state processes
- Analyze organizational charts for the functions and processes under review
- Draw on analytics, innovation and business unit collaboration to develop an improved future state, including redesigned functional mapping, process models, recommendations and operational considerations
- Analyze operational reports and other data sources to identify and interpret trends, variances and business unit performance
- Research industry standards and innovations to support the analysis
- Communicate findings in a clear and concise format
- Assist others with conducting business research by gathering data, identifying options and developing proposals to create or revise business policies, processes and/or services
- Create a business process improvement plan
- Strong interest in business engineering and innovation, including process improvement, business analysis and organizational analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, including presenting to various levels of the organization
- Proficiency or willingness to learn Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- No travel is expected